Thursday, August 13, 2009

Getting Your California Real Estate License On The Cheap

Getting your California Real Estate license on the cheap.

Since April of the year 2000 we have consistently taught the real estate principles course for the State of California. Averaging 18 students per month some times 30 students per session comes to about 300 students per year.

In order for you to take the State exam you have to take, Real Estate Principles, Practice and one other elective is required as well (I recommend Appraisal). Once you complete these requirements you then are eligible to take the State Exam, which has always been in a physical location Sacramento, Fresno, Los Angeles, Oakland, or San Diego.


The Department of Real Estate has just made an announcement that they will be updating the process. It's gonna be a lot more automated, computerized and electronic read more about it here.

If you want to get in to Real Estate and don't know how to go about, it you can do the schooling in traditional ways (old ways) or online. Traditional ways work for some, but if you want to save time and money you can take the preliminary courses online through our school or any others.

I did my schooling in the traditional ways first, but I did not get the results I wanted until I did the classes online. Studying on my own time versus being stuck in a class room for me was a big advantage. Spending roughly 2000 dollars for the (two) weekend crash courses and private tutoring with one of the best real estate teachers in all of Southern California Jay Marshall (who has been teaching classes for over 30 years). He was helpful to me and thousand of others. The reason I bring Jay up is because I learned valuable studying techniques from him and I transfer that to my students at a fraction of the cost. The essence of what Jay teaches is to study the questions that resemble the State Exams and to answer them correctly.

So hope this helps and if you have any questions. You're always welcome to contact me at (805) 624-4739 or you can email me Hector@Century21.com.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi thisis best blog post thanks for the time you took in writing this post. You’ve an inspiration for me. You know about the Aptos Real Estate visit at Aptos Real Estate

EcornerLearning said...

There are many real estate license California courses that are very cheap, yet of low quality. That is why determining the credibility of those who offer such courses can also contribute to the efficiency of the courses.

Unknown said...

You can know how to get California real estate with the help of the post here.
Res Course
RES

Unknown said...

Thanks for such a great article to share with. Before diving into an investment, there are several things to consider and those information would really help.

Share This